Oando Plc is a leading integrated energy solutions provider with operations spanning across the upstream, mid and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic university graduates that are able to demonstrate their integrity and team spirit to join us as:
Position: Downstream Engineering Trainee
- The Downstream Engineering department is one of flexibility which demands good teamwork skill as well as technical reasoning to operate successfully.
- The Trainee will commenced a 24 month program that will ensure that they acquire skills to carry out survey and design for all Civil works in our downstream installations/sites, and projects. At the end of the programme you will be able to analyze survey reports, drawings, carry out preliminary and detailed designs, prepare bills of quantity (BOQ) and cost estimations and other necessary documents for tender purposes, develop project work plans and OESS/OORP documents as well as provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs .
- In addition the trainee would be competent at using AUTOCAD and other application software relative to aid in the above referenced
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- The programme is open only to graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering in the last four years (i.e 0-4 years exp.).
Eligible candidates should:
- Be no more than 25 years and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2014
- Have obtained their Bachelors degree no more than 4 years ago
- Have attained a minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE O level in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English
Application Closing Date
Thursday 23rd October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You are required to attach a soft copy of the under listed documents:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificates only.
- NYSC Certificate.
Note: You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their email address and by SMS to the telephone number provided.