is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Rig Trainee
Department: Rig Operations
- What to expect during the program: Intensive on-the-job (OJT), classroom training, and self study programs. As part of the OJT, the candidates will work offshore alongside rig crews to gain hands-on experience and knowledge about the various tasks and processes on the rig.
- Upon successful completion of the intense 24 month program, candidates will follow a flexible career path within the energy services business and ultimately leading up to management positions within the business.
- Typical positions include but not limited to: Rig Engineer, OIM, Rig Manager, Operations, Manager, etc.
- University Degree from a reputable school (Engineering Degree preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this Job