Posted on :
17 Feb, 2010
17 Feb, 2010
Oando is Africa’s Largest Independent and Privately Owned Oil Trading Company. Oando is Africa’s leading integrated energy solutions provider; Oando is currently seeking experienced professionals for the role: Human Resource Business Partner.
HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER
Overall Purpose of the Position
• Primary responsibility for providing the Energy services division with professional support and guidance in recruitment, selection and placement performance management, learning and development and sound employee relations practices.
• Articulation of the short, medium and long term manpower requirements of the division;
• Design and implementation of a business focused learning and development programme;
• Provision of proactive employee relations support;
• Advice management on sound Industrial Relations practices and best practice compensation and benefits to ensure the division remains an employer of choice.
Position and Person Specifications
• A good University degree (minimum 2.2) An MBA or MSc and CIPM/GIPD qualification will be an added advantage.
• 7 -12 years of relevant work experience 5 of which must have been at a middle management level.
• This position requires an individual with a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry and exceptional people skills.
How to Apply
All resumes should be forwarded to: [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2010.