Posted on :
22 Mar, 2010
22 Mar, 2010
– Financial Controller
Overall Purpose of the Position – the position holder has oversight for business monitoring and performance management; financial accounting and reporting;
– Assist in articulating a clear strategy for statutory financial and management reporting; oversee preparation, consolidation and rendition of Group management accounts on a periodic basis; initiate, design and communicate an efficient financial modeling tool for the budgetary process to aid planning and forecasting; perform cross operating company analyses against pre defined key performance indicators to identify key revenue projection drivers; design financial models and forecasts to support acquisitions, share swaps and divestment decisions; develop and implement the Group reporting model to meet GAAP standards and rendition of quarterly financial performance of the Group in local (SAS) and IFRS formats.
Position and Person Specifications
– A good University degree (minimum 2.2) with an ACA or equivalent qualification from an internationally recognized accounting body.
– Possession of a good Msc/MBA degree will be an added advantage.
– 8 – 13 years of relevant work experience 5 of which must have been at a middle to senior management level.
– This position requires an individual with exceptional analytical and managerial skills.
Application closes on Wednesday, 31st March, 2010
HOW TO APPLY
All resumes should be forwarded to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.