Oando Plc is a leading integrated energy solutions provider with operations spanning across the upstream, mid and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic university graduates that are able to demonstrate their integrity and team spirit to join our trainee program as:
Position: Lubes Trainee
- The Lubes Trainee will be expected to go through a structured program for a maximum of 18 months .
- During this period the trainee will acquire competencies in strategic and brand marketing, lubricant knowledge, customer service, entrepreneurial and technical skills so as to meet and exceed sales targets and business growth objectives of the Lubes team.
- These competencies would be gained via classroom training, on the job assignments/ projects in teams and as individuals.
- On successful completion of the program the trainee will be able to build maintain and sustain good and lasting customer relationship with our Lubricant customers so as to meet and exceed sales and technical targets as well as business growth objectives of the Lubes team
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- The programme is open only to graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering in the last four years (i.e 0-4 years exp.).
Eligible candidates should:
- Be no more than 25 years and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2014
- Have obtained their Bachelors degree no more than 4 years ago
- Have attained a minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE O level in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English
Application Closing Date
Thursday 23rd October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You are required to attach a soft copy of the under listed documents:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificates only.
- NYSC Certificate.
Note: You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their email address and by SMS to the telephone number provided.