Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an oil and gas exploration company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior and Junior Accountant (Lagos and South-South)
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Book Keeping, Maintaining a system of managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions of the company, including but not limited to the accounting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable departments, Banks
- Reconciliations, Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy. Maintaining the accurate and timely processing of general ledger reconciliation and journal entries
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting; monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Preparing accounts for various companies on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Fixed Assets Accounting.
- BSc in Accounting
- ICAN certified
- Minimum of 10 years for senior accountant and 5 years for accountant.
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must have experience in Project Accounting in Mid to Large sized Organization
- Should be conversant with IFRS accounting Standards.
- Good Experience in working on Tally ERP / Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Power Project / Gas Processing Plants / Fertilizer Plants / Petrochemicals / Infrastructure Projects will be preferred..
Competitive and in line with industry standards
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.