Posted on :
4 Feb, 2011
4 Feb, 2011
Oasis has come a long way, so has the business environment in which it operates. Industrial age competition is shifting to information age competition. The latter age has made obsolete the fundamental assumptions of the former. The task ahead of us is to ensure that value is being added in every businnes of the Group. We should identify ways in which our associated companies can be helped to achieve major improvement in performance and focus effort and investment in areas in which we have demonstratable skills and competence.
OASIS GROUP VACANCY
We are indigenous group of companies with interest in insurance, manufacturing, real estate, primary mortgage and trading. We require top level, result oriented and qualified candidate with proven track record for the following vacant position in our real estate subsidiary.
– A good degree or HND in Quantity Survey from a recognized university or polytechnic
– Possession of MBA and/or professional qualification will be an added advantage
– Must be a self-started
– Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Quantity Surveying. Experience in dealing with titles and approval matters will be highly desirable
– Must be computer literate with proficiency in relevant packages
– Must have excellent communication and presentation skills as well as strong analytical and negotiation skills
– Must not be above 40 years
The remuneration attached to this position is very competitive by the standard obtainable in the industry and market.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications in confidence attaching their comprehensive CVs and stating their contact addresses (Not P.O.Box) telephone numbers, email-addresses and current remuneration within two weeks of this advertisement to: [email protected]