The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dental Laboratory Technologist I
Department: Restorative Dentistry
- Candidate must possess Higher National Diploma Certificate in Dental Technology or a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Technology (B.Tech.)
- N.Y.S.C. Discharge Certificate OR Evidence of Exemption from N.Y.S.C.
- Evidence of Registration with DTRBN and current Practicing License. Post qualification experience will be an added advantage.
CONTISS (N1,258,663 – N1,866,314)
Job Title: Lecturer I – CONUASS 04
Departments: Preventive and Community Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Pathology, Radiology, Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health
Areas of Specialization: Community Dentistry, Prosthetic Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pharmacology, Paediatric Neurology; Neonatology
- Candidate must possess a basic Degree in the Dental Surgery (B.D.S,or B.Ch.D) from reputable institution in addition to possessing Fellowship of West African College of Surgeons (FWACS) specialising in Community Dentistry OR National Postgraduate Medical College (FCMDS) specialising in Community Dentistry
- Scientific publications in reputable Medical/Dental journals within and outside Nigeria will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 35 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M.Telephone number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies credentials)
- Work Experience with dates
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any)
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Professional accomplishment
- Publications with date
- Service to national and international bodies
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates academic/work experience.
All Applications and Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their Application and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th August, 2018.
- Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
- Only the applications of Candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.