Octa Energy Nigeria Limited is a leader in the provision of Technical and Non-Technical Project Services; Management Manpower, Human Resource Outsourcing and EPCI to the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria. Established in 2017, with strong leadership who have verifiable combined Industry experience spanning over 30 Years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
- Co-ordinate procurement activities.
- Reviewing engineering documents.
- Write and develop daily reports.
- Develop project plans and schedules for small projects.
- Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Coordinates materials and assists in the logistics, its shipment and receipt at construction site.
- Coordinates with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects.
- Develop plans and projections for business opportunities.
- Organise & facilitate project & alignment meetings.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage workflow, scope and deliverables for company opportunities and cases.
- Develop scope of work for small projects.
- Document key project decisions.
- Manage project interfaces & risk.
- Manage project stakeholders.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings.
- Degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years post NYSC relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry with project coordination experience in (EPCIC and/or offshore installation).
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.