Sanddriana Travels and Tours is a travel and tour outfit located in Victoria Island. We make Flight Reservations and issue both International and Local tickets. We also make hotel reservations and render travel assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Ensure day to day running of the office.
- Maintain office services and office records.
- Handle all third party enquiries and manage internal staff relations.
- Must be able to use computer to prepare, control and manage correspondence reports and documents.
- Assist to define office policies and procedures and ensure adherences.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly administrative reports.
- Issue letters of employment to new members of staff and collate their relevant details for filing.
- Coordinate disciplinary and grievance procedures, working with the Legal department where necessary.
- Handling Staff appraisal
- Briefing the MD/CEO on a daily basis
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and trainings.
- Establish and maintain procedures for record keeping.
- Protect organizations value by ensuring confidentiality of official files and data.
- Maintain organizational efficiency.
- Oversee junior office staff and prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts absenteeism, welfare etc.
- Must have very good knowledge of the usage of AMADEUS GDS
- A degree holder in any applicable discipline
- Managerial training certification in any institute (Not compulsory)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2016.