Posted on :
4 Apr, 2010
A multinational Oil and Gas company with strong base in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. They have strong history of operations in Nigeria and due to expansion in their activities in their Onshore and Offshore fields, Professional service opportunities exist on contract basis for ambitious and result oriented individuals in the following Technical areas:
Job Title: HSE PERFORMANCE REPORTING ENGINEER
• This position will act as a focal point for the HSE I performance review and reporting functions.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering with a minimum of Second Class Upper division
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years HSE experience, of which 1 year must be in a similar position in the oil and gas I industry.
• Professionally trained in recognized HSE Management Systems and Environmental Management Systems standards (OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 19011).
• Studious and Analytical mind and good knowledge of statistical analysis.
• Need to be a team player, rigorous and objective.
• Need to have good presentation skills.
• Excellent computer skills in particular proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements specified in the job profiles for the positions above and you are interested in pursuing a career in an Oil and Gas company, then send your application online with detailed CV and stating the position being applied for to this address: [email protected]
Closing Date: 5th April, 2010.