O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Panel Beater
Location: Ode-Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- The panel beater will be responsible for assessing damaged vehicles, estimating the cost of repairs, and repairing vehicles to their original condition. You will also be required to liaise with clients and maintain high safety standards in the workplace
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Operating recovery vehicles
- Diploma in a relevant course/ Panel beater vocational training certification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Spray painting, general welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic and metalworking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
Salary: N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2021.