O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer (Technical)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Inventory Officer will track, monitor and report on company’s inventory levels.
- You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees
- Bachelor’s degree /HND in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an Inventory Officer
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
Salary: NGN 80,000 – 100,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2021.