Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and efficient management tools and quality service techniques.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
- The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of the facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees,
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Managing budgets relating to facility
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Prepare maintenance reports
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Estate Management or any Engineering field
- Membership with IFMA
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in facility management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Good Communication skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Planning and Management
- Organisation, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Time management skills
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2021.