At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Market-Place Pricing Analyst to assist the team in getting current market prices in order to ensure we offer best prices to customers that will in turn boost depot revenue.
An ideal candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Analyze pricing data from industry standards, previous sales trends and competitors and report data to the Market-Place team.
- Identify appropriate sales and clearance prices to increase customer traffic
- Compare sales trends to previous periods and determine the cause for decrease or increase.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services
- Identify ideal pricing structures
- Communicate findings effectively to the Market-Place team.
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to pricing suggestions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a pricing analyst in a similar industry.
- Proficiency in business intelligence (BI) software,
- Knowledge of SQL is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Extensive experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Salary between N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria.