Omnilife Group is a Mexico-based multi-level marketing company that distributes dietary supplements. The corporation is owned by Jorge Vergara, who also owns the football club Club Deportivo Guadalajara.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
- Ensure compliance with the accounting policies and procedures of the company in Nigeria, for the timely and reliable delivery of financial statements and reports, as well as the compliance of fiscal and tax obligations; the result of its work is to produce the elements of analysis and judgment necessary for the decision-making and control of the resources of the company.
- Coordinate, control and supervise accounting, fiscal and administrative operations.
- Maintain efficient controls to safeguard the assets of the company.
- Prepare information and reports for authorities, management and headquarters.
- Coordinate tasks and functions of reporting staff, as well as to foster a teamwork environment that encourages accomplishment of goals and objectives of its area.
- Ensure compliance of tax obligations and responsibilities of the company.
- Ensure an adequate preservation of the accounting and financial information evidences and support.
- Perform all functions inherent to the position that are assigned by its immediate superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (It’s a must)
- Specialty in Taxation(desirable)
- Expertise in finance, fiscal matters, people management, payroll, importing, full accounting cycle.
- Knowledgeable in GAAP, taxes, budgeting
- SAP (desirable)
- Areas of study: Finance, Fiscal, IFRS
- 5 + years of experience in similar positions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Salary Range N690,000 – N767,000 monthly gross.