Omolaye and Associates ( Management Consultants) – Our client, a chartered Professional body in existence for over 40 years, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Membership Services
- The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer of the professional body.
- S/He will be responsible for an effective management of the membership Directorate of the organization.
- S/He is to continue to render service to the existing membership of the professional body and to pursue a rigorous drive to increase membership quantitatively and qualitatively.
- The ideal candidate who will be between 40-55 years of age must have considerable management experience in a first-class company, parastatal, or non-governmental organization.
- A fellowship of a chartered professional body and/or a doctorate degree will be an advantage.
- Experience in a membership and performance – driven organization/body will be a plus.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the management of professional bodies (serving or retired) who can demonstrate abilities required to give sound leadership, work under pressure and meet set targets.
- Total management experience must not be less than 15 years, of which at least 7 must have been spent at a general management level.
- The right candidate must in addition, possess a good honours degree from a reputable University and masters degree in Management or any other related discipline.
- The ideal candidate for the position must have strong leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in the use of computer is a must.
- Candidates should indicate the types of application they are familiar with.
- S/He must be a team player, an achiever, innovative and analytical, good in spoken and written English language.
- The candidate must have very high personal ethical standards, not in any way inclined to greed or imprudence and not an appeaser.
Total Remuneration Package
The salary inclusive of fringe benefits is about N5.6 million per annum plus a car and driver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their own handwritten Applications to the address below:
Omolayole and Associates (Management Consultants)
46, Town Planning Way,
Opposite Lagos State Model Primary School,
E-mail: [email protected]
The application should state the following:
- Educational institutions attended with dates,
- Qualifications obtained,
- Present basic salary,
- Total remuneration package in Naira terms,
- Working experience,
- Contact mailing address (and NOT P.0.BOX) for courier service,
- Contact telephone numbers and other relevant information.
- It should be accompanied with photocopies of the qualification certificates and other relevant documents.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, while the search for excellence continues.