Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough – and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people in the organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
- Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the Division achieves sales targets in all businesses.
- Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- To ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations .
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities for the Company.
- Liaison with Estimation, Finance and Corporate General Manager on submission of bid documents.
- Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- 2- 5 years working experience.
N400,000 – 450,000
Job Title: Management Information System Analyst
- Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company
- Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
- Look after the maintenance of the computer systems and make sure that all the departments are functioning properly
- Collect necessary specifications for each department and make sure that their requirements are met
- Develop and manage staff to monitor technology staff and oversee policies and procedures of the company
- Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
- Provide training and necessary assistance for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
- Train the employees in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
- Should be proficient working with all types of operating systems such as Android, Microsoft, Linux, Unix, DOS
- Should understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems
- Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Focused on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects
- Experienced in managing information systems projects
- 2 years work experience
Job Title: Plant Manager
- Proven working experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Business Management or related field
- 2- 5 years working experience.
N400,000 – 450,000
Job Title: Health Safety and Environment Coordinator
- Management of the HSE Department, day to day operations ensuring teamwork, high performance standards and targets are met.
- Lead and facilitate the development of corporate HSE policies to support the companies HSE management system.
- Maintain, review and update the HSE policies.
- Ensure development of effective Emergency Response Plans.
- Direct and manager Risk Assessments, Hazard Assessments and HAZOPS.
- Incident Investigations.
- Develop and conduct appropriate training.
- Must be calm, patient and assertive, with excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should also have strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Should be physically fit, IT literate and capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- 2 years working experience
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Leading the provincial or district sales manager and develop sales operation plans with the approval of the national and global sales managers.
- Should be capable of managing the region assigned to them to ensure proper sales.
- Responsible for achieving the targets of their specified region.
- Create awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for all the sales team.
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations.
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively through out their specified region.
- 5 years working experience.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Be responsible for the financial planning, reporting and accounting of the companies within the Oil and Gas sector
- Improve business performance provide support to management to ensure informed decision making and financial objectives are achieved
- Take the lead in preparing budgets and financial plans ensuring they reflect objectives outlined in the business plan
- Report on business performance
- Play a key role in the Audit of financial statements
- Ensure return on investment through reviewing all capital expenditure plans
- Staff management and development
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 2 years working experience
- Computer literate
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- 2 – 5 years work experience
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:[email protected]