Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP) – A Non-Governmental organization working to reduce HIV/AIDS, Hunger and Ill-Health, requires for immediate employment, the services of the below position:
Job Title: Program Manager – HIV/AIDS/OVC
- Will coordinate all HIV/AIDS/OVC projects and Programs of organization
- Advanced degree in Public Health or relevant field with at least 4 years experience of implementation of OVC and HIV prevention, treatment care and support.
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Shall work with Finance and Admin Manager to ensure financial transaction are carried out recorded and reported according to acceptable standards.
- First degree in Accounting with minimum of 2 years of cognate experience.
Job Title: Program Officer – HIV/AIDS/OVC for Lafia, Obi and Doma LGA Offices
- Shall work with other project team members in drawing up HIV and OVC projects activity work plan, monitors and documents its implementation.
- First degree in Social Science or related discipline with at least 2 years experience of direct work on OVC and HIV prevention, care and support projects.
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- First degree in any discipline with good command of English and proficiency in the use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] indicating their position/place/LGA of interest
Application Deadline 6th June, 2016.