BP Recruits Consulting – Our client, who operates in the Financial Technology Industry Internationally, is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales lead
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years Customer service working experience
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: [email protected] with position and name as the subject of their email.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2017.