Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, an indigenous logistic services company, which caters to corporates, small businesses, and individuals, is currently seeking vibrant corps members to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Corps Members)
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Planning and taking records of daily logistics and delivery with drivers.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Assisting in preparation and collation of accounting books.
A suitable candidate must:
- Be a corp member
- Be good in mathematics and fluent in English (written and oral)
- Live within Lekki axis
- Be proactive and with strong attention to detail
- Preferably female
- Be efficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills (both writing and oral)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th July, 2017.