Youracademics Limited, Established in 2016 and UK-based, is a company fully operated by reputable individual’s from excellent and top-notch universities. Our clients are fully protected by UK consumer law 100% confidentiality. At Youracademics we guarantee that your information will be kept confidential and will never be given out to any third parties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Academic Writer
- Are you qualified up to a Masters or Ph.D level, from a leading red-brick or a pre-eminent international university with a solid experience in academic writing?
- Do you have what it takes to produce quality academic papers up to UK, US, Canadian or Australian level of Education?
- This is your opportunity to earn some money while working from home. We are looking for Academic Writers to produce high-quality custom academic papers that contributes to the overall success of students.
- You will join a team of other talented writers who work collaboratively to enhance productivity and quality assurance.
- As a freelance academic writer, you’re expected to produce a quality well written essay paper for the clients and and deliver these papers.
- Every writer has to ensure that their papers are free from grammatical errors. It is the writers duty to ensure that they proofread the papers thoroughly and make sure that the answers are correct.
- Due to the nature of the business, you’re expected to be flexible in a way that you can be reached when needed as the clients can place an order at anytime of the day.
- After each delivery, the writer has to hang around in case the client needs any amendments on the delivered paper in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will need:
- Masters or Ph.D qualification
- Literary skills;
- Critical skills, Persuasive writing skills, analytical & descriptive writing skills;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, while also maintaining attention to detail;
- Excellent research skills, both literary and business-related;
- Self-discipline and time management skills;
- The ability to work alone for long periods of time;
- IT, web, typing and editing skills;
- The ability to understand and accept criticism;
- Determination, resilience and enthusiasm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2017.