Arla Foods – At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Dano(R), Lurpak(R) and Arla(R) – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Req ID: 34361
Job No.: 34361
Reports To: The Vice President, Head of Sub-Sahara Africa Region
- Do you know how to drive a strong business performance dialogue across several fast growing consumer markets and to work with a team of people sitting in several locations across the African Continent and in Europe?
- Do you have strong commercial and financial insight and a flair for thinking strategically and acting operational in a fast paced environment?
- If you can answers yes to these two questions then you could be the person we are looking for as Senior Commercial Finance Manager, based out of our regional office in Lagos in Nigeria.
- You will join a team of professionals and take responsibility for driving a strong commercial finance agenda in Africa.
- You will have a dotted line to Vice President, Finance of International.
Plan and Execute on the Commercial Agenda
- As Senior Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for driving and supporting the pricing and profitability agenda within the business, business partnering with a variety of stakeholders.
- You will work closely with the markets in developing pricing proposals and liaising with different business units to ensure the viability of the proposals and business cases.
- There will also be strong involvement in the rolling budgeting and forecasting processes.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- The preferred background would be a qualified senior finance person with strong business acumen from a commercial finance environment
- 5-8 years’ experience, ideally from a FMCG business environment.
- This background has given you the skills to develop and drive our commercial finance agenda to further success.
- You excel in the relationship building discipline, can communicate with relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Moreover, you have an open and positive mindset, a communicative behavior and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- If you speak French as well that would be another added advantage.
- You will need to be commercially astute, able to build and develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders and deliver complex financial information to non-finance personnel in a structure manner.
- You know your numbers and understands the need for always staying on top of development in prices and profitability.
- You have filled your toolbox with a wide range of solid standard and modern tools and you know how to operate in a matrix organization.
- You have probably sharpened your business talent in previous jobs as Commercial Manager, Country Finance Manager or Senior Sales Manager in an FMCG company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply