Opass Limited – Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Specialist – Analysis and Reporting
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date technical knowledge on financial instruments, market conditions and trends.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
Job Title: Finance Specialist – Budget and Planning
- Administer budget activities, such as assisting with the preparation of and gathering of data for annual and biennial operating budgets and reports, and preparing, reviewing, and/or approving budget entries in financial information system.
- Assist various units in interpreting financial and budget reports, analyzing data, and planning budgets and assisting units in projecting costs on proposed new or expanded programs.
- Using historical trend and other data as appropriate, prepare financial forecasts as basis for planning and decision making both for the institution and individual units.
- Prepare and maintain in a standardized fashion, historical trends with respect to institution’s financial and related characteristics and make recommendations for the future.
- Analyze cost data, accounting/budget status reports and initiate or recommend corrective action or alternatives as appropriate.
- Perform special assignments, research projects, and prepare focused analyses as directed.
- As assigned, serve on finance information system training team and provide training to staff regarding policies, regulations, and budgetary practices, procedures, and business practices.
- Assist with finance information system upgrades and implementations of new modules/tools.
- Coordinate and work with grant personnel in development and maintenance of standardized data relating to allocation and recovery of indirect costs.
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g. insurance plans, investments)
- Perform simulation and modelling from an analyzed financial data base to assist with future planning. Perform related duties as assigned.
- Assist in developing sound plans and budgets
- Customize financial plans according to changing needs
- Analyzing budgetary expenditures for compliance with approved budget.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]