OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. We combine Human excellence, expertise and technology together to achieve the best. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Technician is responsible for but are not limited to providing technical support in troubleshooting, solutions to transactional errors, identifyingterminal errors and recommending solutions, and managing POSMerchant settlements & reconciliation by working with the e-channels backing to ensure merchants’ POSdisputes are resolved.
- Supports and maintains merchants POS systems and terminals
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, hardware repairs of POS systems , backup and other maintenance tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of all the POS terminals via Terminal management system with firmware and applications upgrade.
- Provide System Administration for POS Terminal Management system
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in renowned tertiary institution
- Good repairs and technical experience with POS and similar electronic devices
- Must have at least 1 years experience in POS / Terminals maintenance and repairs and technical support.
- Good communication and technical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
22nd December, 2022.