OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ideal professional is responsible for planning and conducting internal audits as per audit plan; They review business processes to ensure that governance and internal controls are adequately designed and operating effectively.
- In line with the objectives of the internal audit & risk management function the candidate will help the business identify, measure, and manage risks as effectively as possible.
- Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and support the risk management process.
- Conduct Risk Assessment to identify material risk, prioritize risk, recommend risk mitigation Plans, and agree with the management on the plan of action.
- Prepare risk-based Internal Audit Plan and business standard operating procedures /policies.
- Experience in self-managing audits with minimal guidance.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Conduct a continuous review of all reconciliations, payments, and other regular activities and help in maintaining the proper documentation for further compliance reviews.
- Helps in coordinating external and other regulatory compliance reviews.
- Maintain relationships with a number of internal business stakeholders to understand the business.
- Conduct business process review so as to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles.
- Conduct business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Conduct reviews to assess the accuracy of the financial statement.
- Support management in designing and developing documentation for strengthening controls.
- Prepare reports based upon audit results and present internal audit reports to seniors.
- Prepare Internal Audit presentation for closing meetings to make presentations as and when needed.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization
- Provide continuous review to all department staff and help them with control inputs in performance and development in line with the Organization’s goals, objectives, and policies.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Accounting or related institution
- Previous experience in Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Microfinance bank will be preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analytics.
Skills / Competencies:
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity, professionalism, and compliance to norms
- Good communication and presentation skills
- People & Relationship Management and team player
- Conflict Management & resolution skills
- IA framework, tools, and techniques
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2023.