Opex Oil & Gas Resources Limited is a leading and notable player in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Researching the market and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Business Developmentаposition in oil and gas industry.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in marketing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development / Digital Marketing Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd September, 2020.