OppeinAbuja – The leading Cabinetry Manufacturer in Nigeria with our highly automated woodworking machines and accumulated competency in mass customization, OPPEINAbuja has the largest production capacity and flexibility to meet your specific needs. We provide reliable products to customers with excellent quality and delivery on time.
Our vision is to make OPPEINAbuja a modern, innovative company respected and loved by the people, held in the highest esteem in Nigeria, and emulated around the world. We deliver what we promise, and will make no compromise to offer premium products and services to our customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment type: Full Time
- We are searching for a driven Front Desk officer to work hard to aid the company to achieve our targets.
- To achieve these objectives, the Front Desk officer will be required to warmly welcome visitors and clients to the showroom, answer phone calls receptively, and manage our social media accounts.
- Welcome visitors and clients.
- Answer phone calls.
- Receive and Respond to correspondence.
- Schedule meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Managing company’s social media accounts
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- 0-3 years experience
- Minimum of an OND
- A degree in any course is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a front desk officer, ideally at a similar company.
- Ability to create and manage spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy and able to manage social media pages
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Excellent written skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.