Ora Egbunike & Associates is a firm of facilities managers, estate surveyors, valuers and real estate consultants. The firm was incorporated in 1985 and is duly recognized by the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV), and registered to practice real estate management in Nigeria by Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registrations Board of Nigeria (established by decree No. 24 of 1975).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for generating revenue for the business by identifying and closing in on potential clients interested in the purchase, rent, lease and sale of properties
- He/She will be responsible for driving the business growth of the organization by developing effective marketing and sales strategies;
- He/She will be responsible stimulating public interest in property through brand management;
- He/She will be required to conduct real estate market research;
- and creating business proposals and conducting presentations with prospective clients.
- The preferred candidate will require experience in a relevant paid or voluntary job in any of the commercial or business area which requires contact with customers or the general public.
- This opportunity is open to graduates from any degree discipline.
- However, a degree or postgraduate qualification in a subject such as marketing, economics, business, statistics or sociology will be beneficial or preferred.
- The job will also require a candidate has a scientific or technical background. Membership and professional qualifications offered by professional bodies, such as The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and/or other related professional bodies.
- Good teamwork skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st July, 2018