Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Ref Id: 18000MQA
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- As a recognized authority and leading contributor, this project management professional, provides consistent innovative and high quality solution leadership.
- Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions.
- Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility.
- Manages the scope of medium sized projects including the recovery of remedial projects.
- Responsible for guiding the successful implementation of non-routine and complex business solutions ensuring high quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle’s solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge.
- Effectively applies Oracle’s methodologies and policies while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle’s risk and exposure.
- Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques for effective project delivery on small to medium engagements.
- Provides direction and mentoring to project team.
- Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations.
- Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations.
- 8-10 years of experience relevant to this position.
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
- Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
- Selling skills preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Prior project team leadership or management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles.
- Comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).