Responsible for selling Oracle’s Hardware product portfolio directly and through channel partners, to both existing as well as new Oracle customers. Primary responsibilities will include: prospecting, business development, developing proposals, forecasting, negotiating, driving responses to RFPs, customer presentations, building reference accounts, and other sales and account management activities. This person will be accountable for delivering the assigned revenue and margin targets. A key requirement for success is the ability to work in a cross functional environment and represent the business throughout all levels internally and in to the market
- Achieve Hardware sales goals including sales revenue and margin.
- Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines, product mix and revenue.
- Direct involvement with the Hardware Sales teams providing end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
- Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Hardware sales plan for the sales territory in agreement with sales management.
- Works with Oracle’s channel sales teams to identify, recruit and engage resellers and other partners to develop and grow a sustainable Hardware business with our partners.
- Provide forecast and pipeline information.
- Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Organise and lead customer appointments, qualify opportunities, manage proposals and formal customer presentations.
- Act as the Hardware business owner and evangelist.
- Responsible for managing the large Hardware opportunities throughout the lifetime of the sale (qualification, prioritization, direct or partner resource allocation)
- Ensure sales teams include Hardware sales plans in the account plans for all direct touch accounts.
- Participate in account planning for very large customers.
- Work with Oracle partner sales organization to ensure selected channel partners drive Hardware opportunities.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
- Winning new licence sales revenue in line with targets in a timely and predictable fashion
- Developing and maintaining a strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector
- Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritising opportunities
- Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles· Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector
- Maintaining an excellent awareness of Oracle’s current and future technology products and services
- An experienced professional with a proven track record of success.
- Full understanding of hardware industry practices, dynamics, and market trends.
- 5 + years of related sales experience.
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience developing and driving business opportunities with channel partners.
- Able to communicate at executive and CxO level.
- An understanding of key business drivers for demand in the storage market.
- Able to prioritize activities & business opportunities and to leverage other functions within the organization.
- Some travel required.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Click on this link
select Nigeria, select job and apply