Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Renewal Representative
- Reports to Director, Customer Success Manager for Sub Saharan Africa. Position is located in Lagos, Nigeria
- No direct reports
- Works as part of the Support organization contracts Renewals team
- Deliver to set renewal booking target and specific KPI’s.
- Will be responsible for Renewing Support Contract for both Hardware & Software
- Performing Quality Assurance on regional Support renewals business
- Maintain Good relations between Oracle, its customers and business partners
- Presenting quotations to clients and manage them through the approval process
- Maintaining Support Renewal forecasts and Oracle Service Contracts system (OKS)
- Building and maintaining relationships with decision makers in the designated Accounts
- Executing sales activities (e.g. presentations)
- Maintaining Account plans for Top Accounts
- Negotiating and commercial management of designated Accounts
- Managing the bid process through to closure
- Ensuring client issues are escalated to the relevant parties within Oracle
- Positioning the value of Support to customers
- Working with designated Partner organizations on specific opportunities and renewals
- Work closely with existing Renewal Reps in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Build and maintain relationships with Support and across Lines of Business.
- Write approval requests, where necessary, in compliance with Oracle standards.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals.
- Ensure the contracts are legally compliant and commercially viable
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and key contacts in the Account
- Produce regular and accurate forecasts as requested by the Service Sales Director. Ensure OKS is updated daily.
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of Oracle’s products and Services
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
- Credibility, attention to detail
- Decision Making
- Personal Drive, results orientation
- Influencing and negotiating
- Customer Focus
- Building effective customer relationships with mid-management and C level
- Effective written and oral communication in business French and English
- Business Acumen
- Organizational sensitivity and awareness
- Minimum 5 Years experience in IT Market
- Excellent Local and English Language
- Ability to travel & to work under pressure
- Excel, Financial tools competency
- Oracle Support Market knowledge
- Knowledge of sales cycle and process
- Experience of Service Selling.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here