Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Proposals Manager, based in West Africa.
Job Title: Proposals Manager
This person will be responsible for managing the proposals (tenders) section of the Business Acquisition process and will report in to the Commercial Director.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop Proposal Strategy for each tender including, as a minimum, Key Issues Analysis (Issues, Features, Benefits and Proofs), SWOT (Strengths, weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis and proposal execution plan
- Define all Proposal Deliverables and develop a matrix of who is responsible for each deliverable
- Analyse Tender Documents – ITT, Contract Conditions, Tender Forms, Work scope, Drawings etc.
- Membership of a professional organisation such as the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- 15+ years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Overseas and/or Africa work experience
- Familiar with EDMS – Team Binder or similar
- Experience of working in multicultural environments
- Excellent communication skills (facilitation, listening, verbal, written, presentation, negotiation); to negotiate, agree and document contracts with internal and external customers and external service providers.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below