Since inception in 1991, O’Spaces Nigeria Limited has delivered numerous public, industrial, commercial, and residential projects meeting the needs of our clients. We handle all phases of building construction from renovations to new construction, and are committed to excellent quality construction and timely delivery of projects within budget.Due to increased activity we require for immediate employment a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Experienced Maintenance & Equipment Personnel
- Ensure all the company’s vehicles, plants and equipment are properly operated
- Develop a preventive maintenance schedule for all vehicles, plants, and equipment.
- Develop a relationship with reputable technicians or repair workshop to facilitate prompt repairs of vehicles, plant, and equipment when the breakdown.
- Develop a relationship with reputable spares suppliers to ensure that only genuine spare parts are used in the repairs and servicing of company equipment, plants, and vehicles.
- Coordinate the activities of drivers, plants, and equipment operators and company mechanics and retained technicians properly handling the plants, vehicles, and equipment.
- Coordinate logistics and distribution of materials from yard to site and/or site to site.
- SSCE Must have workshop experience of least 10 years; or OND of a minimum of 7 years workshop experience and must have worked in a similar capacity for 5 years. (HND/Bsc will add advantage).
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- The candidate must have a very good working knowledge of diesel engines, heavy duty equipment like trucks, concrete pumps, concrete mixer, cranes etc
Job Title: Site Engineer/ Architect
- The primary assignment of the successful candidate will be to supervise day-to-day work on a construction site.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification site as a building contractor’s site engineer/architect.
Job Title: Architect
The primary assignment of the successful candidate will be to:
- Site construction
- Architectural design work
- Quality control activities
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Candidate must have experience in design work and supervising actual construction on site.
- Candidate must be demonstrably very creative and have a passion for quality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th July, 2017.