Customer Service Executives / Sales and Marketing Executives
Customer Service Executives will
- Managing/develop relationships with existing and new clients
Sales and Marketing Executives will
- Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Managing/developing relationships with existing and new clients.
- Meet clients’ needs by ensuring satisfaction, resulting in profits for the organization.
- Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
- Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission.
- Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Minimum of ND, HND, B.Sc Msc in any field
- 1-3 years cognate experience
- Able to establish and cultivate relationships with our company’s clients
- Excellent business awareness skills
- Ability to understand implications of business decision
- Respond well to customer queries
- Strong client management skills
- Display orientation to profitability and able to align work with strategic goals
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive/negative situations
- Listen and get clarification
- Presentation and proposal development skills
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed
- Ability to work under less or no supervision.
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services.
Job is opened for the states only
We only accept applications from Osun, Kwara, Ekiti, Oyo State only
Method for application:
Forward a detailed CV to [email protected]