Outsource Nigeria is a full-service Human Resources agency, specializing in providing outsourced turnkey manpower solutions to growing companies. Our solution include HR Services, Recruiting, Accounting, IT Support, Business Intelligence, Developers, and Operations including management and field / phone / automated based resources. The core of Outsource Nigeria’s success is its people. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Church Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- He / She is responsible for handling all the administrative tasks that keep a church running smoothly.
- This includes scheduling appointments, answering phones, typing letters and other documents, filing paperwork, etc.
- Preparing meeting agendas, taking minutes at meetings, and filing meeting minutes for future reference
- Supporting the pastorate by providing administrative support for the church, including coordinating weddings and funerals, maintaining databases of members and donors, and arranging transportation for visitors
- Coordinating with the pastor or other clergy members to ensure that all church activities are carried out according to the schedule
- Managing the church’s finances by recording contributions and keeping track of expenses
- Managing office operations by answering phones, greeting visitors, and scheduling meetings
- Coordinating special events such as concerts or church conferences
- Maintaining records of church membership, including birthdays and anniversaries
- Providing clerical support to the pastor, including typing sermons and other documents, maintaining records of attendance at worship services, and managing the church website
- Schedules on the Church Calendar and provides information on upcoming events in advance through a monthly calendar sent to all members and the weekly worship bulletin.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
29th August, 2022.