PAWA 774 is a private sector led initiative to deploy 10MW of clean, renewable energy power plants to each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria. That’s 7,740 MW of clean bio friendly electricity built in clusters of 100KW units and connected to a local smart micro grid mesh providing adequate power to the nation, one community at a time.
The power plants being built under the PAWA 774 initiative will use renewable sources for their fuel. The plants will draw on the abundant supply of sunlight, wind, waste, plants and water bodies in local communities around Nigeria.
We are seeking candidates in the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Reference Code: REF0000005
Available Openings: 907902(Nationwide)
Job Location: Nigeria
Reporting To: Financial Controller
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the general ledger and the transaction management processes of the company
- Analyses business and financial performance.
- Prepares the annual periodic internal management reports and variance analysis
- Prepares the annual statutory financial reports
- Collates and analyses inputs into the preparation of annual budgets.
- Monitors and reports on budget performance
- Reviews and reconciles operational expenditure against budget
- Reviews and determines the costs of the business processes and services.
- Undertakes profitability analysis to gauge cost effectiveness of business operations.
- Reconciles revenue accounts
- Analyses and determines the product cost structures and margin contribution to profit.
- Liaises with internal external auditors.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive proactivetimely cash flow statements and bank statement
- Prepares and maintains the fixed asset register..
- SSCE Certificate only but OND/HND or BSc will be an added avantage.
- Ability to capture and report data and able to pay attention to details
Nov 30 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shouuld:
Click here to apply online
Click here to know more about PAWA 774