Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Market Intelligence: Establish automated, daily extractions of data from various online travelling websites for listings, reviews and reviewer profiles to better focus marketing and promotional effort. Leading all marketing and measuring performance through developing appropriate marketing metrics.
- Identify, analyze and suggest existing /current technology infrastructure that supports the system, growth of the company and specific needs.
- proactively identify and implement solutions to consistently improve service level and performance.
- Use web data to identify travel trends (e.g solo travel, eco-travel, local experience, etc) and use personalized content for targeting
- Supervising the company’s daily business operations, leading key initiatives, and implementing company-wide strategies.
- Building the company’s operational strategy and implementing it.
- Setting up company’s recruitment standards
- Reviewing marking efforts and outputs
- Optimizing business workflows for greater productivity.
- Performance and KPI management
- Budgeting and financial planning- overseeing the financials side of things
- Engaging in financial review and strategizing plans to reach the company’s revenue benchmarks.
- Administrative decison -making -gauging the company’s performance and plan for the future, analyzing every business function to identify areas of improvement for increasing productivity and profitability.
- Responsible for building Partnerships with key stakeholders -interacting with clients and partners
- Responsible for the overall profitability of the company.
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administrastration or a related field
- 7 years experience with a minimum of 4 years demonstrated involvement working in the supervisory role.
- Sound knowledge of travel consultancy
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving analytical skills, with an ability to clearly define strategic issues and make tough decisions in the face of ambiguity and incomplete information.
- N350,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th March, 2022.