Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a Hospitality Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chef will oversee the seamless daily operations of the kitchen which involves curating an exquisite dining experience with the finest seasonal produce, leading the team and ensuring that all food served meets the highest quality standards.
- Train staff on meal preparation, cooking techniques, menu execution, plating and portion control.
- Schedule kitchen staff tasks.
- Direct both kitchen and cafe staff on proper procedures.
- Provideguidance on food handling methods and sanitation practices.
- Assist with hiring and staffing decisions.
- Design newand excitingmenus andimprove on existing ones.
- Research and develop recipes that are both delicious and cost-effective.
- Coordinate the design and plating presentation for meals.
- Drive 100% efficiency in the kitchenand at the same time, reduce kitchen cost.
- Conduct daily walk through of kitchen area to ensure proper operation of all kitchen equipment.
Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics, Hospitality Management, Restaurant Management or related field.
- Qualification from a culinary school
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar role.
- Must have a passion for creating incredible food that delights and attracts customers.
- Must display the ability to create unique and innovative menu.
- Ability to manage and coordinate people for results.
N350,000 – N450,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chef” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th May, 2023.