Owens and Xley Consults – Our client in the fashion industry is looking to hire a qualified candidate for the role of:
Job Role: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Operations Manager will manage and optimize the day to day operations of the company.
- Oversee the entire operations including procurement, production, quality control, packaging, delivery and customer service.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Ensure that all outfits best satisfies client requirement in terms of quality and delivery.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes (internal and external)
- Provides timely, accurate reports weekly for the management.
- Leadership and management
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit/collaborative
- Agility and versatility
- Operations management
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Keen eyes for details
- Solid computer skills especially in Excel/Power point
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Minimum BSc / HND
- Fashion background is a must
- Minimum 3 years experience in Retail Operations
- Mature and pleasant personality
- Exposure to work with foreigners.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job role as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2020.