Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Beauty Studio Operations Manager
Location: LagosJob Description
- A beauty studio operations manager oversees all staff, budgets, and operations of the business.
- Oversee daily studio operations
- Supervise staff to ensure that staff actively carry out their roles
- Ensure strict compliance and monitoring of organizational rules, policies and standards
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Ensure all beauty treatments/services meet the company’s standards
- Ensure the business environment is properly cleaned at all times
- Ensure that the work stations are properly maintained and are clean at all times
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Supervise cleaning and check at timely intervals
- Update and uphold company’s policies as required
- Handle and resolve all clients’ complaints
- Reconcile payments received with sales officer.
- B.Sc/BA in any discipline; M.Sc/MA is a plus
- 4 years’ experience as a Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2019