OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Supervisor
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Ensure that all operators achieve at least 90% efficiency on their assigned machines on all shifts.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between units.
- Be resourceful.
- Ability to manage over 300 personnel at a time efficiently.
- Be dynamic.
- Must have had 10 years or more with over 4 years as a plant supervisor in the manufacturing industry.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Application for Plant Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.