Oxford International group is a multi-sectoral Business Empire with tentacles across the entire business landscape of Nigeria, creating wealth and value in every sector of the economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Talking to clients about various investment options.
- Answering client questions about financial plans,strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in, investment planning and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and investment plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Banking, Insurance or any financial institution.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2022.