Oyeth Consult – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Financial Advisory
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for identifying and sourcing Corporate Finance opportunities to enhance revenue.
- Advise clients in respect of mergers, acquisition, capital restructuring, capital raisings, leveraged buy-outs and valuations.
- Manage across all stages of transactions, including conception (pitching), execution, documentation and closing.
- Develop relationships with existing and potential clients from initial negotiations to closure.
- Ensure execution of transactions in accordance with operational procedures
- Lead negotiations and structure lending opportunities with counterparties
- Take operational responsibility for the balance sheet and income statement of Financial Advisory.
- Take operational accountability for the achieving aggressive profit targets for the business.
- Hold primary relationship with clients and handle all aspects of client interaction
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a numerate discipline
- A Postgraduate Degree or professional qualification (CFA, ACCA, ACA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in a financial advisory role with an investment bank.
- Capital Restructuring
- Financial Analysis
- Good multitasking capabilities
What’s on Offer
- Salary Range: N300,000 – N450,000 monthly
- Great career growth opportunities
- A dynamic and friendly work environment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2023.