Pac Recruiters is a top Business and HR Consulting agency in Nigeria recruitment and Assessment, outsourcing, sales solutions and Technology solutions. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meets our client’sneeds. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our client’s businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor – NYSC
Location: Wawa, Ogun
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are searching for a reliable quantity surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- To be successful as a quantity surveyor, you should have a methodical approach and superb interpersonal skills. Outstanding quantity surveyors are not only great at analyzing costs, but they also know how to read people and tailor their negotiation strategies to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, management, or similar.
- Must be an NYSC Applicant.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
To be disscused during interview.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
9th February, 2023.