Pair is a monthly based subscription service, which enables the working class population in Lagos, commute to and from work in the comfort of an air-conditioned ride for as low as N10k monthly. Pair works by enabling Car-owners in Lagos share empty seats in their Cars with other people going the same way as themselves.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Our company seeks to create one of the world’s most cutting-edge software products, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced Mobile Software Developer to create and maintain software.The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for the team, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
- Develop and implement new software programs,
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues,
- Design and update software database
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively,
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business,
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Not compulsory),
- 3+ years’ experience in Mobile software development,
- Demonstrated proefficient knowledge in two or all of Java,Python,Node.js.
- Pro efficient knowledge of MongoDB and MySQL,
N100, 000 – N250, 000 Monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply