Palmpay Limited is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Ikeja office. This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
- The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage inbound customer communications – Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on customer success – Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge – Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM – Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- Assist customers with any queries they may have via calls, email, chat and/or social media
- Represent the brand in a professional and friendly manner
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate
- Demonstrate ownership in documenting and resolving customer issues
- Ability to multi task on assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1+years proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of financial services and smartphone apps.
- Basic Pay – N50,000 per month.
- KPI – N20,000
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
1st March, 2023.