Pan African Airlines Limited is a Nigerian aviation solutions company that has served Nigeria for over 50 years. Since our incorporation in 1961, we have built an enviable reputation in the Nigerian aviation and oilfield services industries by providing a safe, versatile and high quality service with both our fixed win and rotary fleet of aircraft.
Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Trainee
- Undergo training while learning on the job, successful candidates will be sent to the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria through this program.
- Pan African Airlines will sponsor qualified individuals for this program and also guarantee employment upon successful completion of the program.
- A creative mind
- A Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) degree from a Nigerian University Council (NUC) accredited university
- One year Post NYSC experience
- A minimum of five credits (including mathematics, English Language and Physics) obtained in the W.A.S.C.E
- Should be a Nigerian national
- Be aged between 20 & 30 years
- Have excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Have the knowledge and basic principles of engineering maintenance and an aptitude for mechanical repairs and aircraft maintenance
Application Closing Date
14tth August, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates who fit the above profile should submit the documents listed below as one (1) PDF attachement not larger than 200kb, to: [email protected]
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- WASCE and University certificate
- NYSC discharged Certificate
- Original birth certificate (a sworn declaration of age will not be accepted)