Pangaea is on a mission to connect consumers around the world with brands they love. We believe that what you buy is an expression of who you are. By empowering brands to reach a global scale, we’re building a smaller, more expressive world. We collect and analyze consumer purchase and behavioral data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets. Our brands are built on a proprietary internationalization platform with competencies across warehousing / logistics, globally distributed performance creative, compliance and payments.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve sold our products in 60 different countries. We have grown to over 100 employees and contractors across several locations in the world. Backed by Google’s AI Gradient Ventures, we’re a rapidly growing startup poised to become a leader in the Direct to Consumer industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
- We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to help lead technical implementation for high-growth, e-commerce brands. You will be at the center of Engineering, Design and Analytics for a single brand.
- You will lead a team of Engineers and a Designer and collaborate with a brand General Manager, serving as technical counterpart to optimizing a brand’s conversion and retention experiences.
- You will be responsible for tackling technical, UX and analytically heavy problems.
Here are Examples:
- Partner with General Manager to implement full funnel A/B testing experiments across the landing page, homepage, checkout and post-purchase experience.
- Analyze results of and iterate on results of experimentation learnings
- Prioritize backlog of incoming engineering tasks and help implement, QA and communicate status to other teams as necessary
- QA all new experiment and feature releases, serving as the owner of all customer-facing product releases for your brand.
- Build dashboards to monitor key metrics and health of core feature rollouts, supporting your General Manager in analytics related efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics, or Finance
- 2 – 4 years as a Product Manager or an Engineer
- Prior experience with build web applications (even if for a side project) being comfortable conversing about frontend topics like cookies, API calls, asynchronous requests, page load optimization
- Strong preference to those who have coded in the past – as an Engineer or a Technical Product Manager
- Preference given to those who have worked on UX + analytically heavy projects, as a Consultant or Product Manager
- Preference given to those who can be online during PST time zone (7 AM – 4 PM PT)
- Experience working with tools like Amplitude, Optimizely, Segment, Heap, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- SQL and data analytics experience
Why Join Pangaea
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible paid time off
- The opportunity to join a group of diverse, hard-working and incredibly talented individuals who are passionate about problem solving and want to make an impact!
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.