Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent, and provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions to customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Support Engineer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Certify compliance of On-site IT Systems infrastructure to requirements & specifications for every Solution Deployment.
- Internal & On-site Deployment, Patching or System Integration of Software Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Logging & Documentation of Deployment configurations, re-configurations and System Patching.
- The Delivery & Administration of Technical Support for Deployed Solutions in accordance with established Service Levels for Clients.
- Configuration, Support & Administration of Internal & External company IT Systems infrastructure (servers, routers and firewalls).
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field. CCNA certification is an added advantage.
- Must have 3-4 years work experience
- Must understand the software development lifecycle (agile)
- Must understand the .net framework
- Must understand Xtensible Markup Language
- Have working knowledge of MSQL SERVER
- Programming knowledge with C#.net is an added advantage but not a prerequisite.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2021.